Happy Thanksgiving! For many this is a time to gather with family, eat, watch football and reflect. With all of our busy schedules, to-do lists and full lives, take some time during the holiday to ensure you have lots of VITAMIN G…the “G” is for GRATITUDE. *in my Fred Sanford voice*
- Journal about all of the things you are thankful for
- Give some extra hugs and kisses to those you love
- Volunteer for those less fortunate
- Donate old things that no longer serve you
- Take some time to relax away from social media
Most of all enjoy it to the max!